Services offered by SCOVECO in the field of electronic and software development for automotive domain.
Automotive SPICE is a baseline for Functional Safety. Automotive SPICE helps to secure that development process is followed and all requested and necessary functionality is tracked during the product development. Functional safety then ensures that all functionality is developed in accordance with necessary safety mechanisms and the final product is not life-threatening.
Generally Offered Services
SCOVECO as a member of ISCN Group offers the following services:
Automotive SPICE© training provider
Consultancy/Coaching - Complete approach
Complete establishment or improvement of Automotive SPICE and Functional safety in company, tailored according to the specific needs. Our consultants will support team members and their implementation of necessary standards, will provide them detailed guidance and hints for improvement. Based on our long experience, we will set up and lead improvement projects. We will be also available for online or on site consultations and material preparation according to the real needs of the project and its team members.
Next, coaching will be provided to ensure the smooth implementation of Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety aspects also in future. As a best practice, we propose to organize continuous coaching events (regularly or according to actual state of the projects - one day / half day, online / onsite) to review actual state of the project and to ensure best quality of Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety implementation.
- Typical improvement project (project is set up according to the real needs for every customer)
- Investigation/assessment of the current state of company
- Support of one or two projects, implementation of Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety standards there.
- Training of employees according to the needs – Functional Safety, Automotive SPICE courses.
- Continuous regular couching to ensure that the implementation of standard’s needs is correct.
- Support of knowledge transfer to other projects
- Set up and support of new iteration of improvement project